StaffAvailability Book now
One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. All members of Kaba Kaba Estate’s large staff team have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
- Villa manager
- Kaba Kaba Estate’s full-time villa manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa, including staffing, service standards and guest satisfaction. A hospitality professional with many years’ experience in high-end hotels including Aman Resorts, he considers the villa his second home, and is available by phone round the clock when not on site.
- The villa’s highly experienced chef, ably assisted by his cook, will happily prepare Balinese, Asian, western and children’s dishes from the extensive menu, as well as special requests and meals tailored to meet specific dietary requirements.
- The butlers take meal orders, wait at table, serve poolside snacks and drinks, and mix a mean cocktail. They also coordinate guest activities and act as guides on rice-field walks. Butler service is round-the-clock, 24 hours a day.
- The housekeepers are responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the villa, and work in shifts from 6am to 11pm. They are mindful of guest privacy and clean rooms with discretion according to the schedule of the guest.
- Security guards
- The villa estate is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by a six-strong security team working in shifts, supported by CCTV with 16 perimeter cameras.
- Gardeners and maintenance
- Gardens and pools are well tended, and the entire estate is kept running smoothly by a maintenance engineer.